08 September 2010

Updated Web Address

After some hand-wringing and hair-pulling (not the fun, bedroom kind, either), I got the blog moved over to its new domain name, 411number3.net

There was a ridiculously helpful person with the user name nitecruzr on the Google/Blogger help forums that got me straightened out with some links to really complicated fairly simple instructions (once I read them 3 times).

Unfortunately the blogroll did not make the boat to the Ellis Island of 411#3, so that will be updated ASAP.

I promise, with all my heart, that I will post something informative, entertaining and relevant tomorrow.

Until then, how about some music?

A Scottish band my Cape Breton-born friend told me about while we were in West Africa that I'm sharing with you while I'm in New Brunswick. Get all that?



A demain, mes amis...

No comments: