28 September 2010

One month in...

Time/Date: 1430, 28-Sep-10
Location: F'ton


Ok, it's been a month since I started this, so I decided to ask Daisy, my longest-running subscriber for feedback. She's the Head Librarian 'round these parts, so it can be safe to say she knows a little about writing. As a special thanks to Daisy, there's a little somethin'-somethin' for her to listen to below.

What does everyone else think so far? Hit me up in the comments section.

Here's the interview:

Me
daisy, it's been a month since i started writing, i need you to fill out a comment card via FB chat for me...
unless you're busy
14:25Daisy
Sure!
FYI - like the canoe pic you posted. Must blow up and frame
14:26Me
what do you like so far?
canoe pic can be done in hi-res, leave it to me
14:27Daisy
I like the witty writing, hyperlinks and the length of the posts. My only complaint is you should blog every day ;)
14:27Me
k...what about content?
14:28Daisy
S'great!
14:28Me
more or less of something?
14:28Daisy
No, I like how it is.
14:29Me
music selection: A, B, C, F?
14:29Daisy
B+ but I listen to folk, so what do I know?
14:30Me
ha..k. Point taken
14:32Me
Moving forward, is there anything you would like to see added or taken away?
14:32Daisy
No, I think it's great! Keep blogging about your world, that's what people like to read
14:33Me
Thanks, Daisy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Head librarian of a one person library.. ;)! Loving the song choice!