14 September 2010

Sights & Sounds of Montreal

Time/Date: 2020, 14-Sep-10
Location: F'ton

My gf & I went to Montreal this summer for a few nights. After driving or flying through the city about 18 times in the last 16 years, this was my first actual trip to Montreal.

We stayed at the Opus Hotel on Sherbrooke Ouest, and it was pretty swank. I knew of the one in Vancouver so I knew it was gonna be sweet. Plus we were walking distance to just about everything. A trip to Old Montreal & La Ronde was taken care of by the Metro. Was nice not driving for 3 days.

My awesome gf took me to Juliette et Chocolat multiple times. Her choice. Seriously. I wasn't that addicted to their milkshakes. And I finally got to hammer some smoked meat at Schwartz's, which was awesome!

This was also my first outing with my new Canon lens, the 55-250mm EF-S, so here are a couple shots (with some new Arcade Fire to go along with them).










A la prochaine...

No comments: