25 September 2010

Busy Week

Time/Date: 1600, 25-Sep-10
Location: F'ton

A lot of km's travelled this past week, not many hours of sleep to be had. Less than 15 hours from waking up Tuesday AM until bed at 4AM this morning, actually. Throw a doozy of a flu on top of that, too. Awesome.

But that's neither here nor there.

I'll be at Lava Vodka Lounge tonight. BTW, click the logo to check out the interview with Pauly Shore and Crash from The Fox. They throw me a little love and I even make a cameo appearance. A very unexpected cameo appearance.

Some of you might be wondering WTF I was doing with Pauly Shore. I'll tell you. Another time. I need to re-centre my Qi after 3 days of that (Qi pronounced "chee" for the unaware).

In between slinging out tasty vodka beverages and spinning some fun tunes (i.e., choosing a playlist & hitting shuffle), I'm going to try to pre-write a few posts I've been jotting ideas down for.

I will eventually be getting to post daily, or at least every second day, so that's what you're in store for at 411#3.

If you're coming to Lava tonight, this is what you're in store for:

No comments: