30 January 2011

Random Senegal Post, v4.0 - pic

Time/Date: 0805 GMT, 30-Jan-11
Location: Senegal (still)

I tested a new Hipstapak for the Hipstamatic photo app on my iPod, with the 'infrared film.'

It's a pic of the moon through the trees from the other night. I kinda like how it came out.


I listened to a lot of Radiohead last night. Probably due to only sleeping about 70 minutes in the last few days. I don't know why I keep doing that to myself...especially without any vodka involved...

Enjoy!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

radiohead is great. I recently stumbled upon a project called Jaydiohead. This dj mashed up a bunch of Jay-z and radiohead hits. It is amazing. like they were made for each other. Definitely worth checking out.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment (& the tip)!! I'm not a huge Jay-Z/hiphop fan by any means but I recognize the guy has some sick talent. I loved the MTV mashup with Linkin Park way back in the day.