11 January 2011

Back in the saddle (if saddle = aisle seat on an Airbus)

Time/Date: 1555, 11-Jan-11
Location: YFC

My laptop is back from the dead, with only some time lost, thanks to Apple's Protection Plan & Time Machine. Local Apple-authorized service provider Terra Consultants stepped up to the plate to get Zombie-MacBook back to me prior to me departing, so special thanks go out to them for their service.

I highly, highly recommend all Mac-users to start backing up their shit on Time Machine. Trust me on this.

And yes, I'm departing. I'm off to do the rock thing again in West Africa; this time, Senegal is the host country. If previous trips have taught me anything, expect a lot of posts. I seem to write more while I'm out of town.

I'll be in Senegal working until Feb. 11th, then tacking on a few days on the south coast of Spain & perhaps France on the way back.

The things I do to finance this whole fly fishing thing...


(Can't see the video above? Click here to rock out)

No comments: