30 January 2012

Plan. B - Faceless Fly Fishing

Last week I wrote my review of the screening of the IF4 in Dieppe, NB

If you recall, I was a little "meh" about the whole thing.

In one part of my review, I wrote about my disappointment of Faceless Fly Fishing's Plan B being skipped over, and wrote:

Note #4: If anyone from Faceless Fly Fishing happens to read this: I'd like to see the video you fine folks have worked so hard at shooting & editing. Let me know if/when you ever post the full version on your Vimeo page.

Well, someone from Faceless Fly Fishing did read my that & were very cool enough to send me a message saying they were disappointed we didn't get to see Plan B, and yes, they were going to put it on their vimeo page. They even told me the date, but swore me to secrecy.

Well, today is that date, and I'm very please to share with you their very awesome submission to the IF4 (ps - love the audio track in this):

PLAN B FACELESS FLY FISHING from FACELESS FLY FISHING MEDIA on Vimeo.

Congrats to the great folks over at Faceless Fly Fishing for putting out a great short.

And thanks for taking it upon yourself to send me a note about the IF4 experience!

PS - their Canadian-ess did not factor into my decision of calling the video awesome. That's just a bonus.

No comments: