16 January 2012

Music...

One of my favourite bands has reunited & is releasing an album.

I could go into a long, rambling tale of how, at age 21, one of their tracks "spoke to me."

Or a tale of how catching the lead singer as the show-stealing opening act for The Trews caused me to fail an advanced calculus exam the next day.

Or how the lead singer, headlining the opening night of FredRock 2010, came into the Lava Vodka Lounge (where I used to sling booze) the night before & really dug the vibe...and the vodka...and dug it enough to make a special request for a certain brand of vodka the night of his show.

But instead, I'm just going to play their (awesome) new track from their upcoming album.

2 comments:

Sanders said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Gonna have to check these guys out

Unknown said...

Yeah, they're definitely worth it. The "In Loving Memory of" album kicks ass, you should start with that one. 4-5 tracks on it are great, and the rest are really solid.

Great live act, too!