29 October 2010

Update with a Musical Interlude

Time/Date: 1520, 29-Oct-10
Location: I'm not not typing this in my bathroom. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to...


A quick update (with some new tunes):


  • I've started working on some 'about' pages on 411#3. I was going to write one 'about' page but, by the time I was done writing the manifesto that was the music section, I decided each of the main topics could probably have their own page. I currently have the Music, Drinks and Contact pages completed; check them out & let me know what you think.
  • I've started helping out at Fredericton Outfitters & Anglers a little more consistently with some promo & marketing. I think it's a good trade: I give him my mad skillz and he gives me discounted gear. Love it. Anyway, be sure to check out both Chris (@FtonOutfitters) and I (@FOAprostaff) on twitter, and join the FOA Facebook group for cool pics, links, tips and contests. We also have some really great items up for sale on eBay for clearance prices; check them out here.
  • As mentioned in the last post, my saltwater fly fishing rig is just waiting for my new fly line to arrive, then it's off to practice my double-haul out on Killarney Lake
  • I'll be rocking Lava Vodka Lounge this weekend, so swing by for one of our new (exclusive) vodkas. In between slinging drinks, I'll be wearing my geologist hat trying to bust out some data processing by Monday AM for my client (new readers are now thinking "WTF?")
  • Here's a band that I "discovered" last week and really dig. They're called The Temper Trap. It's pretty easy-going, chill music. A little different than what I normally listen to but I like it, so here it is:

No comments: