06 November 2011

On vacation

Time/Date: 2045, 06-Nov-11
Location: soon to be elsewhere...

My field season is done, and my beautiful girlfriend & I are going to a friend's wedding down south for a week.

It's been a long (LONG!) field season, but its provided me with a lot of opportunities to travel & fish (and make a little bit of money). But now I'm on the shelf until after New Years', so I'm looking forward to being around home for two months.

(Not including the trip tomorrow and that trip to Guatemala for sailfish in December)

But yeah. Excited to be at home for a bit!

(BTW, not taking my laptop on this trip)

********

I did some tying for the trip, because this won't be a week-long, lay on the beach trip for me. I've never done an all-inclusive when I was in my booze-swilling prime (that ended in 2010) and I'm not a lay on the beach person (I get fidgety after 20 minutes), so there might be some fly rod wanderings taking place.

Gotchas!
I'll be back in 9-10 days...hopefully with some additions to my Species Journal to share.

Here's the new track from the Black Keys. Enjoy.

No comments: