25 November 2010

Redfish Trip Pics (part of the Saltwater Chronicles)

I shot all of the pics of my trip with my ipod. I brought my Canon D-SLR with me but didn't end up even taking it out of my hotel room.

I used Hipstamatic for most of them; I really like the retro look the pics get from that app. My only complaint is the 7-10 second "shutter lag" after snapping the pic.

I'll have a more in-depth post about the trip soon, including my own hero shot of one of the reds I caught (hopefully...the guide is going to email them to me).

Flying into NOLA & looking at where I'll be fishing


Yeah, had to do it...

Open beverage laws & advertising 'Huge Ass Beers' on the street: #win





Capt. John Iverson, on the poling platform of the flats skiff

Capt. John one-casts a 12-pound red...

...and then gives me a lesson in proper Hero Shot form






Saltwater Angler (self-portrait). At least I look the part...

No comments: