18 November 2010

Ipod Photo Phun

Time/Date: 1845, 18-Nov-10
Location: Undisclosed former gold mine in Nova Scotia

I brought my D-SLR on this trip for the trip to Louisiana and figured I'd maybe shoot some pics of the project area too.

Then I got here and realized how dreary of a place it is. The constant overcast weather & continuous off & on rain doesn't help, either.

The forested area the drill rig is focusing on is just like any other forest. Funny thing about a lot of project areas, especially in Canada: see one, see them all.

Strolling around the abandoned mine & mill site provided some semi-interesting shots though. Enter Hipstamatic & Plastic Bullet on my ipod touch.

(get them on iTunes here & here)

It's still dreary, but at least the photos look kinda cool.





Music: Deftones. I could write three posts on them; they've been one of my top 2 favourite bands for quite a while. But I won't. Give 'em a listen.

No comments: