02 August 2011

Two more for the blogroll.

Time/Date: 02-Aug-11
Location: F'ton

(Happy birthday, Mom!)

This version of The Skunkening is official. It's been a week today since fish were caught.

Oh well, t'is the season.

Here are two blogs worthy of making it up on the blogroll:
Ironically, Mike over at Troutrageous! wrote a post discussing the merits of a large blogroll the other day.

My take is this: I link to blogs I read regularly through Google Reader. Every so often, I'll post new ones I've been reading or have been reading for a while that deserve mention. Because God knows, a mention from me is worth....ummm....moving on...

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine had ups & downs. But this isn't the forum for the downs.

Here's some good fishy stuff from the past to help get you through the day. This video helps during The Skunkening, as:

1. Their slump was longer.
2. Their slump was in much harsher conditions than 27°C
3. Their slump ended in epic fashion...much like mine (hopefully) will.

Enjoy the video.

(Remember, if you can't ever see videos via RSS feed or email, head to the main page here)


No comments: