28 August 2010

African Sunset

Time/Date: 2230, 28-Aug-10
Location: Ouagadougou, BF

Hi, and welcome to 411#3. My name is Mat, and I will be your bartender-fishing guide-DJ-exploration geologist-photographer for this literary adventure. You may know me as the loveable rabble-rouser on Twitter with the nom de guerre, @CloudbreakELS.

Some of you might be asking questions, such as:
  1. What the hell is 411#3? 
  2. Why should I read this crap?
  3. Why is complete ("compleat") spelt wrong?
  4. Mat, why the f**k are you trying to write another blog?
  5. Have you seen any giraffes in Africa?
  6. Are you really an expert in the fields of: a) bartending b) fishing c) dj-ing/music d) exploration geology e) photography?
I will answer those questions in more detail.

Just not right yet.

Instead, just enjoy some music by The Black Keys & a picture of an African sunset I took:





No comments: