02 September 2013

Well, that was fun...

After a few days of drinking microwaved coffee that I'd forget for hours at a time prior to drinking it, I've gotten my new website launched. I've pretty worn out the Command & V buttons on my laptop, and my eyes are bloodshot to hell. But it was fun.

And it's almost done - I've some formatting and updating on the blogroll left to do, and a few older posts to transfer - but close enough to 'done' allow me to press the launch button, and I'm sorta proud of how it turned out - especially the mobile version on iPhone.

The Saltwater Fly Journal is dead.

Long live the Saltwater Journal.

Simpler URLs make good sense.


I'd be honoured if y'all went over & checked it out - or even subscribed via email or RSS - I stand by my recommendation for using Feedly for reading RSS feeds.

That URL again is http://saltwaterjournal.com...or .ca, .net, .org, .info, or even saltwater-journal.com - no matter, they all work.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all had a great long weekend.

- MT

No comments: