17 July 2013

The Great Fishing Book Library Downsizing Event!

I have a stack o' fishy books requiring a good home.

This is partially due to my new geographic location but mostly because, once in a while, I feel it's totally possible to suffer from an anxiety attack when I see too much "stuff" around me. That's why I love this so-called 'ebook revolution:' I can have lots of books within reach, but not have to see them. Brilliant.

(EDIT, 21-Aug-13: I've another, newer reason to downsize - I'm giving up my apartment and buyin' a friggin' van so I can travel around, chasing fish. Proceeds from selling these books will go directly into my #VanFund.)

So it's time to downsize a little bit. Some of these books have been extremely helpful in my (ongoing) development of an angler. And most, if not all, of these books have entertained me during various fishless stretches due to work or winter.

I hope they all find a good home where they can provide knowledge and entertainment to their next readers.

Note: Prices INCLUDE shipping. If you live outside of Canada & the USA, expect shipping charges to be higher, however. Use the contact page to order or for more information; I can accept PayPal or Interac Email Transfer.

Warmwater Books
  • Fly Fishing for Smallmouth by Bob Clouser. Hardcover. $35. - SOLD
  • Bass on the Fly by A.D. Livingstone. Paperback. $15. - SOLD
  • Smallmouth Fly Fishing by Tim Holschlag. Paperback. $25. - SOLD
Trout (& Chrome) Books
  • Trout Bum by John Gierach. Paperback. $15.
  • Still Life With Brook Trout by John Gierach. Paperback. $15.
  • No Shortage of Good Days by John Gierach. Hardcover, signed by John Gierach and Bob White. $25. - SOLD
  • Mist on the River by Michael Checchio. Hardcover. $22.
  • Charlie Craven's Basic Fly Tying by Charlie Craven (duh!). Hardcover. $37.
Books for the Salt!
  • The Orvis Guide to Saltwater Fly Fishing by Nick Curcione. Paperback. $18.
  • Fly Rodding the Coast by Ed Mitchell. Paperback. $20.
  • Fly Fishing the Saltwater Shoreline by Ed Mitchell. Hardcover. $25.
  • Striper Moon by J. Kenney Abrames. Paperback. $15.
  • Saltwater Fly Patterns By Lefty Kreh. Paperback. $18.
  • Of Wind and Tides by Stu Apte. Paperback, signed by author. $25.
  • Redfish on the Fly by John Kumiski. Paperback. $18.
Fiction Titles
  • Ninety-two in the Shade by Thomas McGuane. Paperback. $12. - SOLD
  • Saltwater Summer by Roderick Haig-Brown. Paperback. $12. - SOLD

No comments: